Rad and Raw Raspberry Chocolate CakeJan 11th, 2012 • Category: Food & Nutrition, Recipes
3 cups of raw walnuts
1 cup of pitted Medjool dates
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
2/3 cups of cocoa powder
1/3 cup of Medjool dates
1/4 cup of agave nectar
1 medium sized ripe avocado
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- Get a food processor, two plates, and a butter knife.
- Place the walnuts, salt, and cocoa powder in food processor and process until coarsely ground. Be careful not to over-process.
- Add dates and mix well.
- Place half the mixture on one plate and the other half on another plate. Pat both into round cake layers and set aside.
- To make the frosting, place dates and agave nectar in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add avocado then cocoa powder and blend until smooth.
- Ice one cake layer and top with fresh raspberries.
- Stack the other cake layer on top of raspberries.
- Ice the top and sides with frosting, and use remaining raspberries to top the cake.
- Slice and enjoy!
What new ideas does the article discuss? What did you learn that you did not know before? Why is this article interesting? How does this article make you feel? REMINDER: Please use complete sentences to clarify your ideas!